Monday, January 21, 2013

Inbox Overload

 

027

So having a job has been really tough on my little blog life. Right now I just do not have the time or energy to devote to it. I will try my hardest to get on from time to time and come up with some great organizing ideas. I actually have taken the time to do a little bit of organizing on my computer.

I get a ton of e-mails, like I am sure most of you do. I set a goal for myself this year to keep my Inbox below 100 e-mails. It took a couple of hours one night, but I finally got down below 100. I get on for a little bit every day and just weed through stuff. Some e-mails get trashed right away. Some I glance at for a few moments before getting rid of and others are placed into folders. I have kept this up for over a week now and feel much better when I open my account and see 65 new emails instead of 200!

This is not a huge organizing task but I feel like it is one that can make a big difference in your day to day computer time. I know for myself, it gives me some control in this new place that I am in as a working mom.

I hope everyone is having a great week and a great year so far! Take some Time to Organize today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment