Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Favorite Posts of 2012


Here are the most viewed posts on Time to Organize from 2012. 
PicMonkey Collage


1. Spruced Up Pantry

2. It's A Plant Holder

3. Pie Safe to Art Cabinet

4. Pantry Organization

5. Cabinet #1

6. Movie Inventory



Just a few words.  2013 is already starting off to be a busy year.  I have taken on a full-time job and my daughter has started school.  So, I am going to be prioritizing lots of things in the coming weeks.  My blog will still be here and I will do my best to post as often as I can.  Just bear with me if I miss here and there!  I hope everyone's year is going great!!!
 
Let's all take some Time to Organize and make it an organized 2013!


Linked up with:
Two Yellow Birds Decor

pinterestparty thumb Pinterest Power Party {#1}








No comments:

Post a Comment