Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Trees a Three


I hope everyone is having a great week.  I have not posted anything and thought, why not post our little Christmas trees.  I decided to put our trees together this year .  I really like how the trees look together and they really stand out in our little living room.
chuys parade 085
The one on the left is our daughter’s, the middle one for all of us and the last is our son’s.
 006  003    005
The kids have lots of handmade ornaments.  They had so much fun looking at the things they have made over the years. 
004
Most of our gifts are wrapped in brown paper with chalk writing.  Super easy and inexpensive!  I did splurge on some tissue paper at Hobby Lobby.  It was half off so only 50c.  I know right!  It is really nice thick tissue paper too.  Love it when I find a great deal.
So these are our Christmas trees a three.  Have a wonderful week and may it be festive too!  Oh, and take some Time to Organize if you can!


Linked up with:
Thrifty Decor Chick-Christmas Tree Party

No comments:

Post a Comment