Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chalkboard Labels

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a delightful weekend. We had a great time Saturday at the Chuy's Children Giving to Children Parade in downtown Austin. At the end of the parade tons of trucks stop and all the kids run out to the streets to put their unwrapped toys in the beds of the trucks. Getting to see a great parade and giving to others is a win all the way around.
chuys parade 026 Clifford The Big Red Dog

Now for some organizing.  I have seen these Martha Stewart with Avery Chalkboard Labels all over the place and just had to get some and try them out.  I decided to label something that I already had been using in our kitchen.  For the last few months we have been using clear glass vases for our silverware.  These vase are set out on the kitchen counter and make for really easy access.  So, I thought these labels would be great to spruce up the vases.  Here is the result.
chuys parade 134
chuys parade 135     chuys parade 136   chuys parade 137
I have to admit that these are awesome labels.  I goofed on one and just erased it.  How cool is that?  Um, really cool.  The are 12 of these labels per pack and I am looking for what else around my house I can use them on. 
Have a great week everyone and take some Time to Organize.



Linked up with:
The NY Melrose Family
The Ivy Cottage Blog-Cowgirl Up Link Party
a bowl full of lemons
The REAL Housewives of Riverton
Shaken Together

No comments:

Post a Comment