Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pinterest Saturday

Happy December!!  It is so hard to believe we are in the last month of the year.  2012 has gone by in such a flash.  I guess life really does move fast.  If you don't slow down once in awhile, you might miss it.  Some of those great words are from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  I gotta buy that movie this coming year!  Wow, back to the post people!

So, I have not posted anything since before Thanksgiving.  We had such a great one and I hope all of you did too!  I figured I would get back to posting once December hit.  We all need a break from time to time right?

My Pinterest picks this week are really random.  Not a theme going on here at all.  So just sit back and enjoy.  Oh, and have a great weekend!!

From finleyandoliver.com
Paint a flip-top case from Hobby Lobby, glue on LEGO base, store LEGOs inside...take it on the road!
Pinned Image


From snorgtees.com
Love. This. Shirt. Snorg Tees
Pinned Image


From achievingcreativeorder.blogspot.com
Achieving Creative Order: Christmas Countdown: Out with the Old
Pinned Image


From atypicalenglishhome.com
A Typical English Home: How to Make Christmas Crackers
Pinned Image


Pinned from Pinterest Mobile App
My husband and I love this show.  When I saw this, I had to pin it. 
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment