Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pinterest Saturday

I hope everyone had a great week.  We had some unexpected rain here and cooler temperatures.  Always nice to have that kind of weather here.  I really didn't do that much pinning this week.  I am trying to go through and post the over 400 likes that I have. 

I really do not have a theme or topic for this week.  Just some random pinning.  Enjoy!

From organizinghomelife.com
I am putting together a binder and I think I will be using some of these lists.
Pinned Image


Pinned from Pinterest for iPhone
Lego Mini Fig Drawing Template | Flickr - Photo Sharing
Pinned Image


From macheesmo.com
NO WAY!!! - cook a dozen at once. Put in the oven on 350 for 15-20 min. Comes out the perfect size to put on an English muffin!!
Pinned Image


From alannageorge.com
Fort made from hula-hoop and sheet
Pinned Image


From onceamonthmom.com
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment