Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pinterest Saturday

I hope everyone out there is having a really great weekend.  We just got back from the grocery store and man, I am glad that is done!  We are going to try and make it a goal in this household to get up earlier on Saturdays and try and hit the store before the crowds.  We'll see how that goes.  This mommy likes her sleep in Saturday time!  A lot!

Well, onto the Pins I really thought were awesome!  We are going to work on a kids artist display wall so I will show you a few that I really liked.  Plus, some yummy treats.  Enjoy!



From classyclutter.blogspot.com

Pinned Image



From cleanandscentsible.blogspot.com

Pinned Image



From alittleofthis---alittleofthat.blogspot.com

Pinned Image



From justgetoffyourbuttandbake.com
Cinnamon Sugared Pecans

Pinned Image



From circleofmoms.com
Muffins!!!

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment