Monday, September 24, 2012

Puzzle Organization-Update

Hope everyone out there is having a great Monday.  We are doing some cleaning and organizing around our house and I wanted to share how we organized some puzzles.

I decided to use some containers that I already had on hand.  I have been using them for craft and art supplies but I am going to be changing that soon.  So I decided these containers would work great for the puzzles we wanted to organize.


The puzzles are little 24 piece from the Dollar Tree.  I love buying these because they are only $1.00 of course!  The boxes they come in get worn out fast from being pulled out so much.  See the duct tape! 

 
I knew these boxes would work just right for the amount of pieces and the size of the pieces as well.
 
 
Next, I cut the picture off of the box and used double sided tape to place on outside of the container.  This way, we know which puzzle goes in which box and how the pieces fit.
 
 
 
The only thing left to do was to put the boxes up into the closet.  Doesn't that look good?  So much better than torn up boxes with duct tape!
 

 

Have a great week everyone and take some Time to Organize!

UPDATE:  The double sided tape from Dollar Tree did not work.  So , I used clear packing tape and that is doing great!  Live and learn.


Linked up with:
The NY Melrose Family
Two Yellow Birds Decor
The Taylor House

No comments:

Post a Comment