Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A few things to do

Hope everyone's week is going great.  We are having Spring Break here.  I still have to work(boo) but I am looking forward to my mom coming tomorrow and spending time with the kids.  We are going to try and make it down to San Antonio and go to the zoo.  I hope the weather cooperates for us.


I have been working on a few things around here and am in the middle of all of them.  I am going to try in the next few days to work on each of them and get them finished!  We will see how that goes.  Here is a little sneak peek at what I have been up to lately!






A lot of stuff going on here!  I am looking forward to finishing each of these little projects and sharing the afters with you all. 


Parties I linked up with:



2 comments:

  1. I hate to say it but the under the sink pic...stinks from over here :). I am sure it is perfectly clean though, not like mine! Thanks for linking...it'll be great to see the afters! Thanks
    for linking to the Stinky Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janel for hosting the link party! I almost didn't post that under the sink picture because it is such a stinky mess but people gotta see the before!

      Delete