1 box thin spaghetti noodles
2 cans Hun't tomato sauce
1 yellow onion
1 tablespoon butter or parkay
My Grandma used to make this all the time when I was growing up. It was one of my favorites! She used to make it as a side with sausage, but I have it as the main dish with a side of homemade garlic toast.
1. Dice onion into small pieces. Sometimes I only use half the onion. It just depends on how strong you want the onion taste.
2. Melt butter in pan and put in onion. Saute for about 5 minutes or until tender.
3. Turn down heat and pour in Hunt's tomato sauce(both cans). Just simmer on low heat.
4. Cook thin spaghetti as directed on box. I use 1/2 to 3/4 of the box. It depends on if you want more saucy spaghetti or less saucy spaghetti. Drain and put back into pot.
5. Pour sauce over spaghetti noodles and mix it up!
6. Enjoy an easy meal.
I linked up with: