Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring is in the air

I love Spring!  Everything coming back to life and beaming for all to see!  I cannot wait for all of our plants to show us their color.  Plus, I cannot wait to do some new mulching, planting and decorating the yard up!  Woo-hoo!  Here are a few pictures of our yard eager to bloom.


 Red Tip Photinia have already bloomed.  Love them so much.  Cannot wait till we can shape these into small tree like shrubs.

 A friendly and beautiful moth stopped by and said hey, I think I will stick around here for awhile!  Haha!
 Wondering Jew.
 A type of Mexican Petunia
 Plumbego.
 Mexican Petunia.
 Sweet Potato Vine.  These plants are amazing and super hardy!

 English Ivy
Oh, Little Blooming Zoey!  She is the prettiest in the garden!  With a touch of pizza sauce on her nose!

I look forward to sharing more pictures when these are in full bloom!  Yipee  for Spring Time!

Parties I linked up with:

Becoming Fabulous



One Artsy Mama

4 comments:

  1. i like your prettiest in the garden :). And spring is not here yet in WI...but close! Thanks for linking up at the Stinky Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Such great signs of spring! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete