Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Creative Minds


Since I have been blogging and pinning away on Pinterest, I have come across so many amazing ideas to do with kids.  My daughter and I have had fun putting things together and being creative.  Here are a few of the fun things we have made.  I am going to try and reference what I can find or remember.  These ideas were not mine.  They came from some pretty cool creative minds other than mine own!


These two snowpeople were actually my daughter's idea!  She was very proud of them!

Finger paint caterpillar.  This one came from Pinterest but I can't find it anymore!

This one is from Pinterest too.  We did put our own spin on it though with my daughter drawing a face for each family member.

This is finger paint crazy time!  This was our idea and I just let her go on some brown paper.


These faces I found on Pinterest.  The idea is from www.tipjunkie.com is where it goes to and is on my Pinterest page under Kids Activities.  Zoey loved doing this one!


Here is another craft we had fun doing.  This came from Pinterest as well.  www.notimeforflashcards.com.  This one is under Kids Activities too on my page.   Zoey did the colors in the order she wanted.  We used scrapbook paper and glue.  I cut out the rainbow and hung it in her room.  She was so proud and showed both her daddy and brother!

Funny how I forgot that a couple of these were from our own creative minds!  There is so much inspiration out there it is not hard to get those creative juices flowing!  We love it!

Parties I linked up with:
Fireflies and Jellybeans
The Shabby Nest
Toys In The Dryer
Six Sisters' Stuff

14 comments:

  1. Fun Crafts!! You guys have been busy! My favorite is that sweet caterpillar! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I liked the Paper Plate faces. That kept us busy for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun, thanks for coming by for a visit at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anita! We always have fun with making cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just visiting via Sunday social blog hop. I like your blog, very creative and full of good organising tips.
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas...I also love Pinterest! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm your newest follower!
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas!! I love them all esp the caterpillar. Your daughter is talented :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute girl! I miss my little kids...they're all grown now.
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Revi! She is a mess. I don't even want to imagine my kiddos all grown. But time goes alot faster than you want it to.

      Delete
  9. Great round-up of fun crafts! I am pretty much addicted to Pinterest, too.

    ReplyDelete