Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Curtain hooks reused


It's the middle of the week already!  Hope your day is going great.   We had a really busy weekend, but I did manage to get the hooks up in the kids bathroom.  My wonderful husband showed me how to use the anchors and it looked pretty easy.  My oldest is doing a pretty good job of remembering to hang his towel up now.  That makes mommy happy!

I have decided to spruce this up a little.  I am going to get two picture frames and hang one over each hook.  The frames will have a picture of my kids that way they know which towel is who's.  I saw it on a blog and thought it was really cute.  I will have to post those pictures when I get it done.

I almost forgot to mention the hooks used to be in our bedroom.  I used them to hold back the curtains on each side of the window.  I got rid of the curtains and I am so happy I got to reuse these hooks.  Didn't cost a dime!

No comments:

Post a Comment