Monday, January 6, 2014

Trimming the Fat. So to Speak.


002
Happy New Year! 

2013 went by in such a blur I can hardly believe it!  I have not blogged since October and really needed the break and time to think about how I wanted to move ahead with my blogging.  I have decided to stay but there will be some changes coming in the next few months, so be on the lookout.

No for some “fat trimming”.  I have been on a new path in life along with my family to live a more simple life.  For anyone who has done or is working on this type of lifestyle, you will understand that it can be a challenge.  We have made small changes here at home like clearing out things that were no longer needed to making a new household budget.  Over the next few weeks, I will share how we have been implementing a more simple lifestyle.

  I hope you will join me and I am happy to be here to blog in what I know will be an amazing 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment