Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pinterest Saturday

Well what do you know, I finally have my stuff together and getting this post out on Saturday like it should be done! 

I am happy, happy that we are in November and I can start pinning away with Christmas goodies galore without feeling weird or guilty!  So here we go with some great Christmas Pins that I pinned this past week but have been collecting in my Likes for awhile.  Enjoy and get some Merry Inspiration.

From pauloviveiros.blogspot.com
Really cute Printables
Pinned Image


From google.com
Hot Chocolate Bar for Christmas party
Pinned Image


From melissadark.blogspot.com
Attach ribbon to kitchen cabinets. Use clothespins to hang Christmas cards.  Clever!
Pinned Image

From blog.alltheluckintheworld.nl
No space for a tree.  No worries.
Pinned Image


From imdb.com
A Christmas Story. A tradition in this family! We watch it every year after Thanksgiving
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment