Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Forgetful Minds

Wednesday already!  The week is flying by and I have so much to do.  We had a busy weekend and our end of the week will be very busy too.  It is no wonder I totally forgot to do Pinterest Saturday.  We will be busy this weekend as well, so I thought I would share my pins today.  Hope you don't mind.

I have been pinning away at all kinds of stuff, from organizing, yummy foods and oh my gosh, Christmas too.  I refuse to post anything Christmas until after Halloween and that goes for my Pinterest page too.  I have only liked Christmas so far.  No commitment to the Pin board yet!

I know it may sound silly, but I am one of those people who can only handle one holiday at a time.  I remember when stores did not put anything Christmas out until after Thanksgiving.  Do you remember that too?  I miss those days.  To me, it makes the holiday much more special when you don't have 2 or 3 shoved in your face at the same time.  One holiday at a time.  That is my motto!

Okay, enough babbling!  Here is what I pinned over the last week and a half.  I am focusing on some great organizing pins.  There are so many creative and very organized people out there with such great examples of how to keep your home and life in order.  I hope these pins inspire you. 

Enjoy the rest of your week and take some Time to Organize.

From bluecricketdesign.net
This is such an awesome idea for pan and pot storage.  Looks really easy to do as well.

Pinned Image


From lilluna.com

This craft room hutch is so beautiful. 
Pinned Image


From helpful-kitchen-tips.com
TV Armoire into pantry storage.  Awesome!
Pinned Image


From infarrantlycreative.net
Hanging jewelry organizer using paint sticks and cup hooks
Pinned Image


From infarrantlycreative.net
Game storage on inside of the cabinet.  Simple and effective.
Pinned Image


No comments:

Post a Comment