Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pinterest Saturday(Late)

Hello!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Sorry this post is late.  We had a busy day and I am just now getting some peace.  As in, the kiddos are in bed! 

Fall is my favorite time of year, so today's pins are all about Fall!!!  There are so many amazing ideas out there, I almost cannot stand it!  For Real!!  Anyway, hope these Fall things inspire you!


From heathersfrenchpress.com
Apple Spice Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting

I am making these next week!  Oh yes!

Pinned Image


From babiestoddlerspreschoolers.blogspot.com
Handprint Pumpkins

Pinned Image



Casse....role

This is one of my new Boards.  Fall and Casseroles go together like Oh and So Good!



From notimeforflashcards.com
Really good list of picture books for kids about Fall.
Pinned Image



From artfulparent.com
Stained Glass Autumn Leaves
Pinned Image





No comments:

Post a Comment