Friday, February 10, 2012

My Goals

In January I made a goal to get my home organized this year and to really start doing my blog more.  I am proud to say that I am doing both these things.  First off, I love to blog.  I tried it last year, but didn't really want to put in the effort.  Honestly, last year I was in a slump with just about everything.  I was not motivated at all.  I have been a stay at home mom since 2008 and I think I had hit a slump.  I am happy to say that blogging has brought me out of my slump so to speak.  I feel so inspired by all the amazing people out there blogging.  So many wonderful ideas and people really happy with what they are doing for their home, family, careers and for themselves.  Pretty amazing!

Second the organizing.  I love to organize and hope to make it more and more a part of my life.  The funny thing about being motivated and organized is it spills into every part of your life.  I feel like I am a better mom, wife, friend, daughter and all around just a better person.  It feels awesome!  Having an organized life frees up time for family and also teaches the ones around you to be organized.  I love it when my kids want to help out with things around the home.  I feel like I am preparing them to one day live on their own and be good at it!

I am loving this journey I have started and I hope it never ends!  Take some time to organize.



2 comments:

  1. You motivate us!! Please share any organization tips you may have!! They are always so helpful. We loved having you link up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We hope to see you back next Saturday with more fun ideas! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete