Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hanging Cups

I have been meaning to do this for awhile and just got around to it the other night.  Hanging measuring cups inside the cabinet.  I know I got this idea on the web, but I honestly do not remember what site.  It is a great idea and super convenient.  Plus, it was cheap and easy.  At least the way I did it was easy.



Please forgive me for having an ugly cabinet door.  It's functional.  I bought some Command hooks at my local grocery store.  I placed the hooks onto the cabinet door at a level that the cups would not keep us from closing the door.  I had to move a couple of items around on one shelf, but it was not a big deal.  I had the Measuring Equivalents on my fridge, but decided to move it to where the cups were.  I thought this made  more sense.  Well, that was it.  It cost me about $3.00.  

No comments:

Post a Comment