Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally, A New Couch!!!!


Good morning everyone!  We had a rainy and dreary weekend around here.  Didn't get out of the house to much.  That was okay though because on Saturday my husband and I cleaned our bedroom from top to bottom.  We moved the bed and bookshelves as well.  I will post some pics when I have everything back in order on the shelves.  On Friday we bought a new couch.  This is a picture of it below.  It is from Ashley and we are sooo excited to get it!  The couch and chair that we have right now are hand me downs and the kids have done a number on them.  I was telling my husband, I don't think we have bought a new couch since our son was first born.  That would be almost nine years ago.  We have had two hand me downs in the years between.  Anyway, the sofa will be here in a couple of weeks(or less, I hope) and we can't wait!  Now the battle to keep it nice and new begins!  Gotta love kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment