Thursday, April 25, 2013

Closet Organization

 
I hope everyone is having a great week.  Just doing some odds and ends around the house this week.  That includes getting some painting done that I have been putting off for months.  Don’t judge!  Life gets in the way of painting sometimes and that is just how it goes.  Last week I decided to organize a space that has been getting out of control for awhile.  This one shelf in my daughter’s closet is always a mess.  Take a look!
kiddie acres and organizing 003See what I mean!  Big mess!

Now I will introduce these little finds that I cam across at Target for $3.00 each.
kiddie acres and organizing 007Let’s see how they look and organize in this space.

kiddie acres and organizing 010Wow!  Love that shelf now!


The baskets fit perfectly and I had bought just enough to hold what I wanted to organize.  So easy and not time consuming at all.  Plus, I went through and got rid of some things that my daughter out grew or that she was just not using.  I love it when organization works out this great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment