Monday, July 30, 2012

When it rains, it pours!

Well, I was going to do a post on the reorganization of our garage but we are having major water heater problems.  So needless to say, my garage looks like a tornado hit it!  What a mess!  And it is not going to get fixed until this weekend.  We are going to attempt to do this ourselves and I hope all goes well.  If you have any advice in this area, throw it our way!  Or if you just want to tell us how crazy we are to do it ourselves, you can do that too!  Hopefully next week I can get my garage back to being an organized and water free space!  Until then, here are some pics from Pinterest of really nice and organized garages!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


I linked up with:

Not Just a Housewife
Two Yellow Birds Decor
My Turn(for us)

No comments:

Post a Comment