Thursday, May 3, 2012

In Bloom

Well, things are starting to really bloom.  Now if we could only get some nice rain to keep them going.  I am trying to purchase plants that are drought tolerant and perfer sun.  Our front yard has nice shade but the back is really open and sunny.  The backyard faces the west, so yeah, sunny.  Anyway, here are a few pictures of what we have growing! 


What do you have planted?  Any ideas for more plants that love sun and can go without water?  Yeah, I live in Texas!  Good guess!

Parties I linked up with:

Centsational Girl

1 comment:

  1. I love gardening and enjoy all of the blooms, but summers around here can can be brutal on plants. It's actually heartbreaking when a plant doesn't survive...So, I am 100% with ya on picking drought tolerant plants.

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete