Monday, January 9, 2012

Organized Garage

We got it done!  It only took about 3 to 4 hours to make our garage look presentable again.  I would still like to work on the laundry area, but for now we are very satisfied.  The kids had fun helping too!

I have been collecting glass jars here and there.  I used these to put nails and screws in.  I then took a sharpie and put the size on the jar.

I used an old red and blue pocket organizer for cords and chargers.  We put it on the wall to have easy access.

I finally labeled all the plastic containers!  It looks so nice!

We did have some old toys and household items that will be going to charity and we threw away about two bags of trash or broken items.












With just a little time and effort, anyone can make their garage functional.  Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment