Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No dryer needed!

It has been awhile since I have used my clothesline outside, but I took the time the other day to put it to use.  The weather has been good for a few weeks for using the line, I however just couldn't seem to get out there and do it.  Now that I have, it makes me feel good for a couple of reasons.  The first reason is I am not using our dryer and therefore am saving us money.  That is awesome!  Second, I am helping the planet by conserving all that energy!  Pretty awesome too!  If you don't have a clothesline I really recommend putting one up.  It is easy and saves you money.  There are also many devices out there as well for hanging clothes t day if you don't have a large space for a line.  Check out places like the Container Store!  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment